As an owner, you want to focus on your day-to-day operations and what you do well, rather than navigate legal issues on your own. Koenig & Dalluge helps family businesses with questions like:
- Should you be a sole proprietor, a partnership, a corporation, or a limited liability company?
- Do you completely understand the Triple Net commercial lease you are about to sign or should there be changes to protect your rights as a landlord or tenant?
- If you have one or more partners, members or shareholders in your business, do you have a shareholder agreement in place to determine what will happen if one of you leaves, is terminated from employment of the company, or dies?
We can also assist by providing legal guidance in the following areas:
- Formation of partnerships, corporations, or limited liability companies
- Reviewing and drafting contracts and leases
- Advising on the sale or purchase of a business
- Be your advocate during the negotiations and drafting of an asset or stock purchase agreement